Once users have created an Add-on Group, users shall now assign add-on product(s) and linked product(s) into the Add-on Group. To do that, click on the add-on group.
Users will then be directed to the Add-On Group Configuration page.
1. Select Add-on product(s) to be assigned to the Add-on Group, users can do so via methods A or B.
A. Add Product Variant
Users can select the variants to be added as part of the add-on group.
a. Search Panel: Search with product name, SKU, brand and product categories.
b. Selection Boxes: ☑️ the selection boxes for applicable products.
c. Click on Save once done.
B. Import from File
To allow users to bulk import products by using the import template.
a. Download Add-on import template, open the template and enter sku in column A.
💡Click on “?” to see required information for bulk import.
b. Once completed, upload to the backend portal.
c. Click on Begin Import once done, the entire list of SKU will be added to the backend portal.
2. Select Linked Product(s) to be assigned to the add-on group, similarly users can do so via A and B as described in step 1.
💡Composite products can be linked to add-on groups.
3. Users should now see the lists of products being assigned as add-on products and linked products.
4. Users may edit the positions of add-on products assigned to the group based on priority, or delete it if no longer needed.
5. Based on the example shown, it can be summarized that “Ice level” is an option-type add-on group, limiting customers to choose only a single option from a range of add-ons when either one of the linked products are being sold at the POS. Here is the POS interface to show Add-ons.