This subsection will guide users on editing staff permissions on the Backend Portal.
1. User/ Staff Access Group
Shows the staff’s access group.
2. Feature / Functions List
List of Functions and Feature available on Backend Portal
● ➕ – Expands the feature group to show each feature
● ➖ – Collapse the features into feature group
● ๏ – Base feature
Shows the selected/applicable feature that is being configured
4. Namespace Permissions
Allow users to modify the access of the staff for the entire feature group shown in item no. 3.
● Allow All – Apply “allow” to all actions
● Deny All – Apply “Deny” to all actions
● Inherit All – Inherit all permission effects from an upper level e.g. roles / groups and apply to all actions.
Allow users to change staff permission to execute specific action for specific features. Users are able to edit per action level.